Enthusiasm for games meets enthusiasm for digital products.
Sviper was founded in 2016 and is based in Hamburg, Germany. Besides developing its own game – Super Spell Heroes – Sviper has been working together with successful publishers, creating memorable mobile games. In 2023, Sviper was acquired by The Sandbox and is since then supporting the company by developing and creating gaming experiences in the like named metaverse.
For us, games are more than the finest form of entertainment. They are technical marvels, magnificent art, intricate economies, lively communities, venues for self-expression, and exciting commercial items. All aspects of game development challenge our creativity, flexibility, and solution-orientation every day.
We embrace a no-politics, short-meetings, low-hierarchy work environment because we believe in our teams’ ability to provide the greatest results possible if they are empowered to do so. Our team members are responsible for tasks, not departments.
We don’t have the right job offer for you at the moment but you are sure that we absolutely need your super power in the team? We are always looking for passionated people who love games just as much as we do!
We are looking forward to your speculative application and can’t wait to learn more about yourself.
Otherwise, feel free to check out our careers page from time to time, as we usually post all new jobs, internships and working student positions here. Maybe there will be something for you in the future 🙂
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours – We trust you to organize your 40 working hours how ever it fits best for you.
- Flat hierarchy – Our recipe for fast decision-making and result orientation.
- Sustainability – We care for the environment and use renewable energy from “Hamburg Energie Ökostrom”. We use recycled material wherever possible for office supplies. The office fruits are from local providers.
- Food & Drinks – We offer office fruits and drinks to contribute to your healthy nutrition and well-being.
- Team events – You are invited to participate in regular team events like cooking, board game evenings and joint breakfasts!
- 28 days of vacation (+ Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve)
- A Germany ticket paid for by us
- The option to lease a bike (Job Rad) without any additional costs
- A contribution to your Urban Sports Club membership
- A company insurance against long-term disability (BU)
- And of course the mandatory fruit basket, free drinks as well as a great portafilter machine in our office 🙂