Enthusiasm for games meets enthusiasm for digital products.
Sviper was founded in 2016 and is based in Hamburg, Germany. Besides developing its own game – Super Spell Heroes – Sviper has been working together with successful publishers, creating memorable mobile games. In 2023, Sviper was acquired by The Sandbox and is since then supporting the company by developing and creating gaming experiences in the like named metaverse.
For us, games are more than the finest form of entertainment. They are technical marvels, magnificent art, intricate economies, lively communities, venues for self-expression, and exciting commercial items. All aspects of game development challenge our creativity, flexibility, and solution-orientation every day.
We embrace a no-politics, short-meetings, low-hierarchy work environment because we believe in our teams’ ability to provide the greatest results possible if they are empowered to do so. Our team members are responsible for tasks, not departments.
- Drive best practices, standardize processes and development tools across systems to streamline and automate the build and release processes
- Create, maintain and optimize automated processes for releasing and deploying our products
- Collaborate with developers and managers to deliver new features to improve the development process
- Create and execute long-term plans for our build and source control infrastructure
- Degree in computer science/information technology or relevant professional experience
- 4+ years of experience as a build release engineer
- Deep knowledge of Jenkins (or similar CI/CD tools) platform and GIT source control system
- Knowledge of scripting languages used in build pipelines (Shell, Python, etc)
- Proactive attitude and strong attention to detail and quality
- Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills
- You are located in Hamburg (Germany) or willing to relocate
- Experience with OSX, iOS, and Android
- Experience with Unity build pipeline
- Experience with Perforce source control
- Experience using AWS CLI and AWS Gamelift
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours – We trust you to organize your 40 working hours how ever it fits best for you.
- Flat hierarchy – Our recipe for fast decision-making and result orientation.
- Sustainability – We care for the environment and use renewable energy from “Hamburg Energie Ökostrom”. We use recycled material wherever possible for office supplies. The office fruits are from local providers.
- Food & Drinks – We offer office fruits and drinks to contribute to your healthy nutrition and well-being.
- Team events – You are invited to participate in regular team events like cooking, board game evenings and joint breakfasts!
- 28 days of vacation (+ Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve)
- A Germany ticket paid for by us
- The option to lease a bike (Job Rad) without any additional costs
- A contribution to your Urban Sports Club membership
- A company insurance against long-term disability (BU)
- And of course the mandatory fruit basket, free drinks as well as a great portafilter machine in our office 🙂