Enthusiasm for games meets enthusiasm for digital products.
Sviper is a truly agile, full-stack game development studio that pushes games beyond their core loop. For us, games are more than the finest form of entertainment. They are technical marvels, magnificent art, intricate economies, lively communities, venues for self-expression, and exciting commercial items. All aspects of game development challenge our creativity, flexibility, and solution-orientation every day.
Either for our own original IPs or in cooperation with the greatest partners in the industry, Sviper constantly strives to innovate. We push the boundaries of free-to-play as well as explore the thrilling challenges and opportunities of web3 for the gaming ecosystem.
We embrace a no-politics, short-meetings, low-hierarchy work environment because we believe in our teams’ ability to provide the greatest results possible if they are empowered to do so. Our team members are responsible for tasks, not departments. They are expected to be proactive.
Sviper was founded in 2016 by industry veterans and backed by renowned investors like Rocket Internet, MTG, and well-connected business angels. Sviper is operating from Hamburg, Germany, and is managed by Ole Schaper and Mark Buchholz.
- Creation of real time VFX
- Animate Characters and Assets
- Engineer technical solutions for visual ideas
- Mediate between technical requirements and artistic vision
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
- Proactively taking initiative to solve issues
- You have experience with Unity 3D
- You are skilled on one or more 3D creation packages (3Ds max, Maya, Blender, etc.)
- You have a strong understanding of particle systems, shaders and animation
- You are able to work in a variety of art styles
- You know the challenges of mobile platforms
- You can take on responsibility
- You like to work in a small senior team
- You want to be involved and give feedback on every aspect of the game you are working on
- You are not afraid to get into new tech/tools if needed
- Hybrid working model – You are completely flexible. Whether you work from home or in the office – it’s up to you!
- Flexible working hours – We trust you to organise your 40 working hours how ever it fits best for you.
- Flat hierarchy – Our recipe for fast decision-making and result orientation.
- Relocation assistance We will help you to relocate to Hamburg with things like apartment searching, movement and visa support.
- Sustainability – We care for the environment. We use renewable energy from “Hamburg Energie Ökostrom”. We use recycled material wherever possible for office supplies. The office fruits are from local providers.
- Food & Drinks – We offer office fruits and drinks to contribute to your healthy nutrition and well-being.
- Team events – You are invited to participate in regular team events like laser tag, dragonboat, cooking, board game evenings and joint breakfasts!
- 28 days of vacation (+ Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve)
- A public transportation ticket (HVV) paid for by us
- A bike (Job Rad) on top of your salary
- A contribution to your Urban Sports membership
- We offer a company pension scheme (BAV)
- A company insurance against long-term disability (BU)