Enthusiasm for games meets enthusiasm for digital products.
Sviper is a truly agile, full-stack game development studio that pushes games beyond their core loop. For us, games are more than the finest form of entertainment. They are technical marvels, magnificent art, intricate economies, lively communities, venues for self-expression, and exciting commercial items. All aspects of game development challenge our creativity, flexibility, and solution-orientation every day.
Either for our own original IPs or in cooperation with the greatest partners in the industry, Sviper constantly strives to innovate. We push the boundaries of free-to-play as well as explore the thrilling challenges and opportunities of web3 for the gaming ecosystem.
We embrace a no-politics, short-meetings, low-hierarchy work environment because we believe in our teams’ ability to provide the greatest results possible if they are empowered to do so. Our team members are responsible for tasks, not departments. They are expected to be proactive.
Sviper was founded in 2016 by industry veterans and backed by renowned investors like Rocket Internet, MTG, and well-connected business angels. Sviper is operating from Hamburg, Germany, and is managed by Ole Schaper and Mark Buchholz.
- Contribute to game and feature creation
- Implement new game features
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
- Proactively taking initiative to solve issues
- Working in a cross-functional team environment
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in Unity 3D and C#
- You are familiar with developing games
- You know the challenges of developing games for multiple platforms
- You like to work in a small team
- You want to be involved and give feedback on every aspect of the game you are working on
- You are not afraid to get into new tech/tools if needed
- You love to develop maintainable and re-usable code following known principles
- You are located in Germany or willing to relocate
We are looking for developers that have experience in any of the following areas:
- Unity Entities
- Networking and multiplayer (ECS Netcode)
- Profiling and performance optimization
- Hybrid working model – You are completely flexible. Whether you work from home or in the office – it’s up to you!
- Flexible working hours – We trust you to organise your 40 working hours how ever it fits best for you.
- Flat hierarchy – Our recipe for fast decision-making and result orientation.
- Sustainability – We care for the environment. We use renewable energy from “Hamburg Energie Ökostrom”. We use recycled material wherever possible for office supplies. The office fruits are from local providers.
- Food & Drinks – We offer office fruits and drinks to contribute to your healthy nutrition and well-being.
- Team events – You are invited to participate in regular team events like laser tag, dragonboat, cooking, board game evenings and joint breakfasts!
- 28 days of vacation (+ Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve)
- A public transportation ticket (HVV) paid for by us
- A bike (Job Rad) on top of your salary
- A contribution to your Urban Sports membership
- We offer a company pension scheme (BAV)
- A company insurance against long-term disability (BU)