We are looking for a passionate and creative 3D Artist to join our experienced, agile and interdisciplinary production team. Work with us and our high profile partners on fun, high quality, free to play mobile games. Our mission is to deliver games that everyone enjoys, to millions of players all around the world.
If you like to participate in a dynamic feedback culture, if you are thinking in features instead of tasks, if you are interested in learning new things beyond your own profession:
This is the right job for you!
- You are skilled on one or more 3D creation packages (3Ds max, Maya, Blender, etc.)
- You have experience in all facets of asset-production (modeling, texturing, rigging and animation)
- You don’t shy away from different styles
- You enjoy working closely and iteratively with concepts and visual ideas.
- You are familiar with developing games
- You know the challenges of mobile platforms
- You can take on responsibility
- You like to work in a small senior team
- You want to be involved and give feedback on every aspect of the game you are working on
- You are not afraid to get into new tech/tools if needed
- Create characters, environments and items
- Rig and Animate your creations
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
- Proactively taking initiative to solve issues
Founded in 2016, Sviper is a small, independent, full-stack production studio located in Hamburg, Germany. We focus on design, production, analytics and live operation of free-to-play mobile games.
We are an international team working in our cozy office in the center of Hamburg Sternschanze. We offer remote as well as in-house capabilities.
We believe in creating zero-politics environments, where each employee faces a high expectation of passion, autonomy and discipline as well as the trust to do your work as it’s most effective for you.
Apply now at [email protected]